Days 3-5

 The last few day have been fantastic. I am sitting in a public library in Eureka Montana after having ridden a lot of single-track trails though the Canadian wilderness. The only rough spot was a washed out bridge just south of Fernie. It was either backtrack two miles uphill and go off route or get across the washout. I chose the latter and it took somewhere around an hour and a half and 5 or so trips back and forth to get my bike and gear across.  Lots of pictures below.



 
















Comments

  1. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. The "trail" in the sixth picture looks terrifying. 😳 Happy you survived it. I love the picture with the USA border sign. That guy is sooo handsome.😍 I can't wait to see more of your adventure. Stay safe. Have an amazing journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Days 18 to 23

Days 41 to 44

Days 27 to 30